Foofighters....

Guest thatcrazypenguin

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When the R&L headliners were trickling last year I suggested that Foos and Kasabian were shitters and we needed The Cure to have one good headliner. I got bounced right out of that thread for impertinence and wrongness. Come over here to the Glastonbury board and suggest the Foos and Kasabian are shit and The Cure are great, people toke their pipes and stroke their beards and murmur in agreement.

They've just played every single major festival at least once in the last ten years, the sets have invariably been televised, and as such, like a lot of acts these days they have become over-exposed.

I think 'boring' is the wrong word to describe them. They aren't boring live, but people are bored of them.

• 3 months later...

Looking at Foo Fighters tour dates, they are playing on the 20th and the 21st of June. If they don't manage to get Prince for the Saturday, could it be the Foo Fighters?

They are bringing out a new album some time this year and I think they might be touring as well. Last time they played Glastonbury was 98