Verified by Visa

Guest keeno

Hey. On Sunday i'm going to be trying to use my dads card to put down the deposits for our 4 tickets. He will be away on holiday so i've just been thinking about this whole 'verified by visa' thing. Has anyone had any encounters with it on seetickets? What extra security info do they check?

With all the group bookings that go on during sale day, surely I can't be the only one that will be using someone else's card.

Cheers!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for this, it's been some time since I was promopted to use Verify by Visa, Forget password so just done a reset... Would of been a nightmare to get that far, and not be able to proceed. Think would would of timed by the time I did a password re-set. Shivers....

I use to have a verfied by visa on my old card and I kept forgetting my password. So when I got my new card I didn't set it up you can in fact skip it. So your dad might not even have it on. If he does and you do forget your dad's password or if he gives you the wrong one, you can reset it I believe you need date of birth of card holder last 3 digits on back and expire date. So get those just in case.

I use to have a verfied by visa on my old card and I kept forgetting my password. So when I got my new card I didn't set it up you can in fact skip it. So your dad might not even have it on. If he does and you do forget your dad's password or if he gives you the wrong one, you can reset it I believe you need date of birth of card holder last 3 digits on back and expire date. So get those just in case.

i bought some elbow tickets off see yesterday and there was verified by visa, i couldnt remember the password so had to reset it, glad that happened yesterday not sunday! if i missed out on tickets due to having to redo that it would no doubt lead to -> :suicide:

i bought some elbow tickets off see yesterday and there was verified by visa, i couldnt remember the password so had to reset it, glad that happened yesterday not sunday! if i missed out on tickets due to having to redo that it would no doubt lead to -> :suicide:

haha, it's more to do with the fact that he was very vague when I asked him. Firstly of all he's not the best on computers. So it's quite possible he has set it up ages ago, not realising what it is, forgot the password, forgot ever having used it etc. I'm just a worrier, let me be.

For some reason over the last few month, when ive purchased anything, the verified by visa starts to load, but not fully and then the payment goes through successful, with out the verified visa fully loading,with in a matter of seconds!