Friday

Guest Pooly JP

SAVE THE DATE!

We can finally announce our dates for 2014! Kendal Calling 2014 will take place from

Friday 1st August – Sunday 3rd August

with early entry on Thursday 31st July. Only 341 days until you heed Kendal’s call and return to the fields!

TICKETS ON SALE & PRICE FREEZE!

We are excited to announce that next Tuesday at 9am, a limited number of Kendal Calling 2014 tickets will go on sale. We will also be freezing all Adult & Children Weekend Camping ticket prices from this year AND we are making tickets even more affordable by offering a very special monthly Payment Plan!

Our new initiative will allow you to pay off your entire ticket including booking fees in time for the fields next year by paying just £12.92 a month for 10 months (+P&P). We are also offering all other tickets at a monthly payment plan and we are putting a number of full price tickets on sale for those of you who want your ticket straight away.

CLICK HERE or call 0844 888 9991 from 9am, Tuesday 27th August, to guarantee your place in the fields in 2014!

Andy, Ben & KC Team

Well this time a week ago the wife swore blind it was a fallow year for us next year , then announcement was made about date change and now she is saying she's camping and will I put her tent up ! Sounds like a job for you ramgangnam ............. I'm not going unless A$AP rocky is on . .............. Or there's at least one headliner from this decade.

Had a look at the monthly payment plan and I think what it means is that the price it will be showing for you to pay tomorrow will be £12.92 per ticket. Its pointing out that this isn't the total price as you have to make 10 payments making the total for the ticket. You're bound to get some twonk thinking that they only had to pay that for the ticket

I'm sure I saw on Facebook you will end up paying 6 quid more in fees on the payment plan to cover the extra monthly payments you are making.

Any how stop getting all bent and out of shape, buy tickets when you know the line up , you pile of scummers , next you will be asking if they take milk tokens or will have a food bank next year !

Are you the owner of Kendalls Calling festival? Why is the payment scheme only available to English? How can I pay the scheme from Deutschland?

Is this festival open to everyone or just to your friends? Am me and ehefrau (not know the English word) allowed to attend your festivals? You have more?