what acts or people did you see that were honoured to be there and them who were not

Guest tinktink

Primal scream. They looked like they didn't want to be there after about the 3rd song off the new album. After that BG's hissy fit behaviour just made things worse.

As others have mentioned, the pumpkins really seemed to lap up the crowd and there was a lot of love both ways that night. Sunday was a good day for me, but I take that as my highlight of the day.

Portishead, just magical. Still counting my blessings that I was there. Sometimes everything comes together and it was perfect. Right up there with the best gigs of my life.

Enter Shikari. Loved it.

The Hives. If anyone was not at that gig they are a fool. So much fun.

Matthew E White on West Holts Sunday said something along the lines of "I know it's a really big thing to play here, and it's my first show at a festival like this. I was worried it was going to be really difficult but it's not, it's been really great. You've made it really easy". He looked really happy and I thought it was quite nicely put.

PiL were amazing, one of my highlights, which I was a bit surprised about tbh. Obviously they're incredible on record, but I wasn't sure they'd pull it off live. Lydon seemed a bit surprised about the reception they got, and appeared to be really enjoying himself (though he's not the easiest person to read...) As they were leaving the stage he said that Glastonbury was 'not so corporate after all.' Ironic coming from the man from the butter advert, but I guess it shows that we both had preconceived ideas before the gig.

As well as those already mentioned, I caught the last few songs of Laura Mvula on the Pyramid and she seemed to be absolutely loving it. She was great live, too

PiL were amazing, one of my highlights, which I was a bit surprised about tbh. Obviously they're incredible on record, but I wasn't sure they'd pull it off live. Lydon seemed a bit surprised about the reception they got, and appeared to be really enjoying himself (though he's not the easiest person to read...) As they were leaving the stage he said that Glastonbury was 'not so corporate after all.' Ironic coming from the man from the butter advert, but I guess it shows that we both had preconceived ideas before the gig.

As well as those already mentioned, I caught the last few songs of Laura Mvula on the Pyramid and she seemed to be absolutely loving it. She was great live, too

they've turned into such a fucking incredible live band. I've seen them around a dozen times since 2007, and it's only on the Holy Fire tour that they've really come into their own live. I've seen them twice this year and they've absolutely blown me away both times. One of the best live bands around at the moment, I'd say