Your journey

Guest Sketchead

Leaving Pompey at 5am, Mc D's brekkie wrap & large coffee, M27....A36 & then the run to the sun on the 303, hang a right at Wincanton, up the 371 to the Bath n West Showground for around 7, get dropped off :-) , my mates then gotta get back to Pompey so my missus can have the car for work. Should be getting onsite by 9ish, fingers crossed, Happy Dayz :-D

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave Southampton at 6:30ish on Wednesday morning, train gets in to Castle Cary at 8:45, hopefully beat the initial queue for the first buses but get there before it builds up too much again.

Get on site by 10am hopefully (if the initial rush have been wristbanded) and then be set up nicely with a cider by midday.

IN THEORY.

In reality it'll be closer to 2pm I think.

Set off from Barnsley around 2/3pm, looks like it's the M1 and M5 for most of the journey. Stop off somewhere for food/drink and then make our way to the car parks!

Leaving my apartment in Sweden at 8 on Wednesday morning, flying from Oslo, Norway, at 12.30, then a stopover at Gatwick before flying to Glasgow. Spending the night in Glasgow and taking the seetickets coach at 6.30 am on Thursday heading for glastonbury!

Didn't really think twice before I ordered the Glasgow coach packages, was too excited when I finally got through to the booking page at the resale!

Set off 10 am tomorrow. Drive to Glastonbury. Up the Tor in the afternoon with hopefully some people off here NFR NFC. B and b tomorrow night then off to site early Wednesday.

Edited by jeffie

Taking the National Express (despite my life not being that much of a mess) from Preston at 3am. Arrive at 10:45 (hopefully). My booze is being taken down separately by my mate's parents who are driving down Tuesday night. This means we can travel light. Which is nice.

whats the score if you get there before 12midnight on tuesday? is there a queue to get in?

never been that early, used to always just get there for 8am weds morning and be in the first 2,000 through the gate or so, but since they started opening the campsite the night before, that plans gone to shit

whats the score if you get there before 12midnight on tuesday? is there a queue to get in?

never been that early, used to always just get there for 8am weds morning and be in the first 2,000 through the gate or so, but since they started opening the campsite the night before, that plans gone to shit

Leaving Darlington in half an hour, check in Newcastle airport 5:30

Flight to Bristol at 7:10

Bus to city centre

Breakfast

Check in hotel ibis temple meads at 12:00

Tomorrow up at 8.00

Coach from bristol temple meads at 9:00

On site by about 11:00-12:00

Leave Southampton at 6:30ish on Wednesday morning, train gets in to Castle Cary at 8:45, hopefully beat the initial queue for the first buses but get there before it builds up too much again.

Get on site by 10am hopefully (if the initial rush have been wristbanded) and then be set up nicely with a cider by midday.

IN THEORY.

In reality it'll be closer to 2pm I think.

Leaving Pompey at 5am, Mc D's brekkie wrap & large coffee, M27....A36 & then the run to the sun on the 303, hang a right at Wincanton, up the 371 to the Bath n West Showground for around 7, get dropped off :-) , my mates then gotta get back to Pompey so my missus can have the car for work. Should be getting onsite by 9ish, fingers crossed, Happy Dayz :-D