thewayiam

and nor do i, me and R&L should get married

i read it on here, don't look at me :(

Haha I'm just saying they're more of a V band, like Ash, Shed Seven, James, the type V use to keep a small amount of the older punters going

and me too, but I've only read people on here questioning Pharrell's exclusive, the only article I've seen related to Wireless exclusives is that it's Bruno and Kanye's only UK live performance, nothing about Pharrell? So I don't think he should be discounted

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha I'm just saying they're more of a V band, like Ash, Shed Seven, James, the type V use to keep a small amount of the older punters going

and me too, but I've only read people on here questioning Pharrell's exclusive, the only article I've seen related to Wireless exclusives is that it's Bruno and Kanye's only UK live performance, nothing about Pharrell? So I don't think he should be discounted

i don't even know who they are, from their silly name i thought they were an NME hype :resent:

these 'exclusives' are so damn 'flexible' anyway, i'm perfectly happy just to wait until Monday now. will be pissed if Kanye and Bruno turn up at V having paid £140 to see them at Wireless but other than that..

He wasnt a very inspirational anything

goddamnit I had to resist that very obvious comment so hard.

i don't even know who they are, from their silly name i thought they were an NME hype :resent:

these 'exclusives' are so damn 'flexible' anyway, i'm perfectly happy just to wait until Monday now. will be pissed if Kanye and Bruno turn up at V having paid £140 to see them at Wireless but other than that..

I doubt Kanye would, but Bruno could be somewhere, maybe Glasto?

I was looking at the birmingham wireless as its up the road from my uni (i think, sounds close but not sure) but I dont think I could part with £60 to see kanye rant for half the set

goddamnit I had to resist that very obvious comment so hard.

You are aware they aren't called Inspirational Carpets, and that's why I posted that?

they're a Manc band from yonks ago, Noel Gallagher used to be a roadie for them

I doubt Kanye would, but Bruno could be somewhere, maybe Glasto?

When did exclusives start meaning nothing? Far as I can tell, things that have been billed as exclusives, have been exclusives? I can't think of anything that hasn't. If it says that Bruno and Kanye are UK festival exclusives to Wireless then they're not gonna pop up anywhere else

When did exclusives start meaning nothing? Far as I can tell, things that have been billed as exclusives, have been exclusives? I can't think of anything that hasn't. If it says that Bruno and Kanye are UK festival exclusives to Wireless then they're not gonna pop up anywhere else

Sorry thought Drake was the other exclusive, with Wireless saying Bruno was just having his first headline set at Wireless. My fault

Could anyone see Drake being at V? Unless he is exclusive too

You are aware they aren't called Inspirational Carpets, and that's why I posted that?

yes dear, and similarly there's no band called the twilight saga or sven goran eriksson. isn't being a festival nerd fun xoxoxoxo

they're a Manc band from yonks ago, Noel Gallagher used to be a roadie for them

high praise indeed

didn't say meaningless i said flexible :) how many times have 'festival exclusives' turned up at radio 1 big weekends? one of the 'exclusive' headliners at latitude is playing a 6 Music festival in manchester. and the way they can word them as well - Chic & NR's Bestival 'beach party' being a prime example. i just don't trust these festivals any more :P

When we're talking festival exclusives we're talking the major 'proper' ones i.e. Latitude, Bestival, Glasto, IOW, Wireless, TITP, V, R&L, Download, Soni. Not the piddly 'festivals' that pop up like the 6 music one, or Dot to Dot.

You don't get an act being billed as a UK exclusive e.g. Blink at R&L, for them to go on and headline TITP.

Radio 1's Big Weekend hardly counts either as people don't buy tickets to it, so the festival exclusive at wherever else remains unaffected