Glastonbury DVD?

Guest antbfc

I've got it and it's a good watch, gives a good history of the festival up to a relative recent time...Think the last footage is from the 2005 festival ??

A good film to get you in the mood for the festival, I usually give it a watch a day before I go each year. :)

I really like the 'Glastonbury' film mentioned in the opening post, it is well worth getting I think, has a good mix of music and the festival's history from the early days right through to more recent times.

I also have a DVD called 'Glastonbury Anthems', which is just a bunch of songs (19 tracks from 1994 to 2004) - there are a few classics on there and it's worth buying if you like the artists on it.

Edited by fantomas

Yeah, this Glastonbury documentary is number 2 in my top 5 favourite films of all time. Purely because it represents a time of my life that is very important to me. Anyone who isn't sure whether they want to go to Glastonbury or not, I show this film to them. Really really great Documentary

This is a must buy for anyone who goes or is thinking of going, truly brilliant documentary, i watched it a couple of months ago and will probably stoke up the excitement by watching it again over the bank holiday.