What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury?

Guest Arriente

a costly trip to boots today to get my remaining supplies:

large packs of wet wipes x5 (boots unscented with the sealed lid) only 90p each

simple face wipes x2

pocket size wet wipes x4

sun tan lotion (& sun tan face lotion)

hand sanitiser x3

compeed blister packs x2

berocca (capsules)

deodarant

baby powder&

my travel john's arrived today as well.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today has been a good day in terms of prep.

This morning I went for a walk in my new walking boots as I need to wear them in a bit.

Then I picked up my Travel Johns, bum bag (yes, I know) and ticket (yay!) from the Post Office.

Then I walked to my friend's half an hour away, carrying my tent, put it up (easier than expected) then carried it home again.

bought even more booze. also bought some summery clothes with glasto in mind, because its going to be a scorcher!!!

i still dont have any camping equipment ready though...

ive currently got 60 cans of different ciders and a big bottle of russian standard vodka and a big bottle of pimms. gunna get w*nkered haha!!!

You're all so organised, spurred me on though. Just ordered £63 worth of booze from sainsburys and got £15 off, delivered tomorrow. This could be a HUGE mistake as the sun will also be out for at least a few more days and it brings the alcoholic out in all of us :P

Checked the full line up properly last night and a look at the "draft" clashfinder. Discovered that everything I want to see is between the hours of 4:30pm and midnight on Friday or Saturday. Good as it gives me plenty of bimbling time and the chance to go to the cabaret/circus/greenfields etc. Bad as I have NOTHING to see music wise on Sunday apart from Palma Violets at Williams Green.

Off into town at lunchtime for wipes/tissues and a few other bits & bobs, which will just leave my booze run to do before I'm good to go.