The "MY TICKET CAME" thread.

Guest Matt42

In preparation for tomorrow, and for when everyone will be posting individual threads due to excitement I'd think i'd aid Neil in keeping the frequent forum starting down.

This is the official MY TICKET CAME thread. I fully expect pictures, joy and pure glasto excitement!

42 DAYS! (42 is also my lucky number!)

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep checking the order tracker to see if there a update for my ticket!! Update damn you...

I think if you are the lucky person to be the first forum member to get your ticket, you should be allowed the privelidge of starting your own thread to announce it. Therefore...against forum ettiquette, I'm announcing now that if I am first to get said ticket....I'll be starting a new thread.

Sorry Matt42.....maybe you could be really helpful to Neil (and all of us idiot forumites) and start a "My ticket still hasn't arrived thread" because that's going to be cropping up soon.

Cheers.

haha - I thought it was the start of people getting their tickets, I have been carefully avoiding looking to see if they have starting sending them out, so I dont start mugging the post man every time he calls :D

RM says "Your item has reached the delivery office and is out for delivery.

We can confirm that your item left the delivery office this morning and should arrive shortly if it hasn‘t been delivered already.

" But I need to use the facilities, going to risk it...

RM says "Your item has reached the delivery office and is out for delivery.

We can confirm that your item left the delivery office this morning and should arrive shortly if it hasn‘t been delivered already.

" But I need to use the facilities, going to risk it...

My status is still -

It is expected that you will receive your tickets at least 14 days before the Festival starts.

- International ticket dispatch is now underway.

- UK ticket dispatch will begin week commencing 6th May

- Coach ticket dispatch will begin week commencing 20th May

My tickets just arrived :D worth being late into work as didn't want to miss the postman and have to collect them! Will try upload pics at lunch if I can figure out how to put up photos on here?! Roll on June!

Yay, another thread about this! Does anyone know if the Stones are playing this year?

"Tickets are in stock and will be despatched shortly to the address provided."

Edited by UEF