if V Festival 2013 cancelled for financial reasons...

Guest Prat.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant see V cancelling the whole festival just for Beyonce pulling out. Even just moving people up would allow them to still have the money coming in for them but their reputation would take an even bigger hit than it usually does.

I think Beyonce pulling out of V would be like The Rolling Stones pulling out of Glasto. Glasto wouldnt cancel it would just find a good replacement...where as V would just find A replacement

Edited by daniel.k

Where have you been this last week :P

Long story short V got our hopes up with an announcement but cancelled it, and at the same time people started thinking Beyonce is pregnant due to a few pictures. Now people put 2 and 2 together and get Beyonce pulling out of V due to carrying a baby

Where have you been this last week :P

Long story short V got our hopes up with an announcement but cancelled it, and at the same time people started thinking Beyonce is pregnant due to a few pictures. Now people put 2 and 2 together and get Beyonce pulling out of V due to carrying a baby

Long story short V got our hopes up with an announcement but cancelled it

I don't believe that they did. The info I have says they didn't.

For whatever reasons (poor wording by V, perhaps) some people thought there was to be an announcement last week. I know that the announcement is scheduled for this week.

I thought we'd probably got confused, the wording wasnt very good at all, the only thing that made me think there was one was this from Facebook;

"We will confirm early next week when yesterday's announcement will be rescheduled for. Have a great weekend. x"

Rescheduled makes me think it was meant for last week (I'm not doubting you at all Neil) but if you know the announcement will be this week then that's fine :D

the info I've got comes from somewhen around the middle of last week, from before when people were thinking they'd be an announcxement last week.

But if they're saying "rescheduled" then I guess that's what it is and the info I got was only half the story.

the info I've got comes from somewhen around the middle of last week, from before when people were thinking they'd be an announcxement last week.But if they're saying "rescheduled" then I guess that's what it is and the info I got was only half the story.