Guest beth_h123

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking about this this afternoon, while I was doing some gardening, in a moment of bucolic reflection...

The fact is that we have not all got to Glastonbury for the same reason. I got there via the free-festival, anti-establishment, anarcho-punk, smelly hippy route. My instincts are still anti-establishment and I don't go to festivals just to have a party in a field. But for a whole load of other people, including a lot on these boards, Pilton is just an excuse to get w*nkered and watch bands.

It's not surprising that I don't always see eye to eye people who got to Glastonbury for different reasons

I was thinking about this this afternoon, while I was doing some gardening, in a moment of bucolic reflection...

The fact is that we have not all got to Glastonbury for the same reason. I got there via the free-festival, anti-establishment, anarcho-punk, smelly hippy route. My instincts are still anti-establishment and I don't go to festivals just to have a party in a field. But for a whole load of other people, including a lot on these boards, Pilton is just an excuse to get w*nkered and watch bands.

It's not surprising that I don't always see eye to eye people who got to Glastonbury for different reasons

indeed

And I'd rather the proper coppers didnt patronise us by wearing tutus and fancy dress.

Stand there and do your job of arresting people for harmless drug taking/dealing. Dont try and engage me in any sort of conversation other than something relating to police matters. You, by choice, have chosen a c**ts job, so fuck off with your patronising chit chat and fancy dress and just do your shitty little job

I see you believed every word you were fed by the media hate campaign.

They OWNED the land they lived on. They were there 100% legally.

The land was NOT greenbelt land, it was brownbelt land. The former use was a breaker's yard.

Water and electricty was ILLEGALLY cut off from the site, prompting an outcry from UN human rights monitors and amnesty international. Elderly and children lived on the site.

Did you know that 90% of travellers planning applications are rejected, compared to 20% overall.

To see the views of todays glastonbury goers is quite shameful.

Edited by Big Vern