Next Month!

Guest mattparr

Woohoo! I feel like I've been waiting forever. I'm so excited by now that I almost don't want it come too soon (oo-er) as it'll all be over too quickly. Almost. Mostly I just want it to get the fuck here already.

Backtoblack, I've started measuring my life in Glastonburys too so you're not alone! Last year will disappear into obscurity as a result.

Justiceforcedave - loving the nan jumper analogy :)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this forum :D was only thinking this yesterday and got wonderful feeling and made me smile. and as hubby had a crap day at work I was able to put a smile on his face when I told him this - happy days :D

Got a tad overexcited today and booked the friday before off work as well as all the time ive already put aside for glasto...because...well sod it why not! means ive got nearly 2 weeks off work to prep, go and recover :-)

This time in 8 weeks I will have bimbled, met some of you lovely people at the Cider Bus, made a complete tit of myself, apologised, done it again, apologised again, hopefully laughed at/with others doing the same, and will have had a smile on my face for hours. Can't freakin wait!

Just been told off the brother that he is going to be working security so has asked me to drive him down on the 22nd.... so I can then drive myself back down on the Tuesday... dropping him off then leaving is going to be horrendous

Seeing this topic has made me even more excited now..... Knowing it only next month now, so had to text my mates straight away to tell them! And when doing a group text to them I seen a old text i sent them on the 17th January 2012........ 525day to go till Glastonbury lol

Seeing this topic has made me even more excited now..... Knowing it only next month now, so had to text my mates straight away to tell them! And when doing a group text to them I seen a old text i sent them on the 17th January 2012........ 525day to go till Glastonbury lol