CCTV?

Guest Couchy

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm delighted you're offended. Perhaps it'll make you realise how women have felt for thousands of years..

When you've finshed feeling hard-done by because of all these horrible feminists being nasty to you, check your privilege, and feel grateful for what you have.

Check Your Privilege.......an article was published on the British news site the Guardian about how the term has evolved into a bullying tactic for commentators who align themselves with social justice agendas and use privilege-related arguments to derail conversations.

Sounds about right!

That makes no sense whatsoever. Sexism towards men basically doesn't exist. And if it does, it's isolated and doesn't seem to bother most men. Sexism towards women, however, is an endemic and serious societal problem. And trying to fight it does not make us "sexist", it just means we're striving for equality.

Sexism and down right lewd behavior towards men does exist, ask anybody that wears a kilt! The amount of times a woman has put her hand up my kilt or flicked it up is astonishing. If I did that to a woman I'd be locked up!

Edited by Kyelo

...what's the difference between lifting up a kilt and lifting up a skirt?

millennium's of the *real* fear of rape, violence, oppression, and more.

Until you're wise enough to have the first idea of what you're talking about, a smart man would realise that they'd be better off keeping their gob shut than exposing their self-centred ignorance. Just a thought. ;)

======

Thank you to the more sensible posters here.

millennium's of the *real* fear of rape, violence, oppression, and more.Until you're wise enough to have the first idea of what you're talking about, a smart man would realise that they'd be better off keeping their gob shut than exposing their self-centred ignorance. Just a thought. ;)======Thank you to the more sensible posters here.

Edited by GINGERWILDCAT

Sorry for having an opinion

You're welcome to your opinion, just as I'm entitled to an opinion that your opinion is based in total ignorance of the issue.

If you want to discuss it, I'm happy to discuss it by email - but only after you've taken the trouble to base your opinion on something of more substance than what you've just thought of, instead having done some serious reading on the subject. So that you have a *worthwhile* opinion, and not a grossly stupid one.

Wow, wow I never mentioned history or any in depth comparison of sexism between men and women was merely making a superficial comment on the way it is NOW.

Sheesh, mountain out of a mole hill comes to mind!

Edited by Kyelo