You shouldn't be allowed at Glastonbury if you don't know any Beatles songs (discuss)

Guest Trebor

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bands of the future? There's not exactly a wealth of great bands out there these days, that's why festivals are partly relying on reformed bands to headline. Or do you mean bands that don't even exist yet?

Edited by Anarion

My Sister has been teaching for 16 years and well regarded by the head teachers she has worked for. Now she's at one of these new funded schools (Think it's to Co Op or running it) all of a sudden she's being marked down so that she can be replaced by non qualified teachers at a reduced rate of pay. She's disgusted by the whole thing.

Off topic but what the hell.

That's exactly Gove's plan. He means to discredit teachers as much as possible so he can take apart the state education system and remake it in the Tory image.

The fact that people like mrtourette above has swallowed this plan so completely and actually believes that our teachers are useless, highlights the genius of michael gove. He is a very very dangerous man.

The Ofsted inspection category "Satisfactory" has now been changed to "requires improvement". This of course makes previously acceptable schools, and therefore the teachers, appear to be failing.

No, I wrote about their fans.

But if you want me to compare the beatles and bieber, I can say that bieber is probably the biggest pop artist today whilst the beatles were the biggest pop group when they were active.

Meh. Early on in their careers the beatles sang "she loves you yea yea yea". Who knows how biebers music will develop during the next decade.