the inevitable headliner thread !

Guest ramragon

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think there are a few from T that could also be at Kendal. Considering Kendal got Dizzee last year I`d guess that only the top 3 can be totally ruled out.

It aint going to happen but I`d piss myself if Mumford were announced !! Maybe next year !

Lochmonster : I see The Proclaimers are working July. I can picture you down the front with the c u jimmy.

I didn't venture in chai wallah s ............ Walked up to the tent doors then legged it !

It was full of old men with no hair it was like a baldies convention and the smell of old spice and brut made me gagg ! Maybe this year if there's a swing in the average age in that place I may venture in ........... Until then you will find me at the cube.

Hey I'm not taking the piss! All I'm saying is KC over the last few years has had same headliners as snowbumming and look who's headlining !

http://www.snowbombing.com/

Pulp came from a flash of brilliance expecting them to be completely different seen as primal scream are prepared to do anything probably weddings !

If some one said to you one of Kendals headliners this time last year had a starring role in the Olympic opening ceremony to be watched by billions , errrrr you lot would of laughed and shot it down ! All I'm saying is expect it to be stronger than ever before ! Expect the unexpected!

Edited by LOCHLAND5