the inevitable headliner thread !

Guest ramragon

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to think the manics will play but at the minute they're not scheduled to play anywhere, not even rumoured for any festivals nevermind Kendal. It could happen but things seem very quiet from them.

I know they reissued generation terrorists late last year so Maybes they're thinking of doing one the increasingly popular touring with a famous album, like screamadelica or levelling the land etc

Ever the optimist ! I think if they were gonna play it would have been last year, they seem to have had a meteoric rise, that's not to say they won't appear in a few years time if they suffer a fall from grace. They've probably outgrown a lot of the smaller festivals without making appearances at them,

Ever the optimist ! I think if they were gonna play it would have been last year, they seem to have had a meteoric rise, that's not to say they won't appear in a few years time if they suffer a fall from grace. They've probably outgrown a lot of the smaller festivals without making appearances at them,

Friday: Example or Plan B

Saturday: The Courteeners or Two Door Cinema Club

Sunday: Primal Scream or Simple Minds

Others that could make an appearance; Jake Bugg,The Wombats,Ocean Colour Scene,Madness,Rudimental,Athlete,Embrace.

Just think Ramragon...you'll soon be looking at a little red face, screaming unintelligible gibberish, fists clenched, demanding a drink and covered in their own poo...

...but before you wander into the dance tent at Kendal, you've got a new babby to look forward to!

Edited by Flaminglippy