Biffy Clyro

Guest johndoe93

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christopher's River is awesome live. They should def replace God & Satan with it. Would love to hear With Aplomb live also although not sure if that counts as a ballady type song. Think it would be wonderful mid encore with live strings.

Thought the set was good but think they should have probably gone for a bit more heavy hitting set... I think the lightest song should have been Biblical and left at that... and maybe less songs that rely on playback (it's fine for headline sets but not middle of the day)... maybe something like:

Black Chandelier

That Golden Rule

Living Is A Problem Because Everything Dies

Sounds Like Balloons

Biblical

Modern Magic Formula

Bubbles

Mountains (and hopefully they would get to play it this time)

There is no point though, he's not saying Biffy are a bad booking because they aren't big, he's just saying they are bad in general. It's annoyed me because he's usually an alright, intelligent guy.

Lets just go all out every year for the big names, because we'd rather satisfy the masses with over-booked shit than have decent bands who deserve a go at their first R&L headline slot, it's stupid.

All the comments on the facebook's are stupid, don't know why I bother going on them, full of complete idiots going on about Download, if they love Download so much why are they on the Leeds/Reading page??? Sigh