Biffy Clyro

Guest johndoe93

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would love them to close with Now The Action Is On Fire again but I can't see it happening again unfortunately. Hoping we get a few out of: Eradicate The Doubt, Joy.Discovery.Invention, My Recovery Injection, Get Fucked Stud, A Day Of.., Strung to Your ribcage and Stress On The Sky (that was incredible at Sonisphere and so was STYRC at Leeds Academy last year) aiming high I know!

I wonder whether they'll start playing Questions & Answers regularly again at some point?

Edited by Ipayne

I think you're right, Everlong is probably the 'cult' hit, don't like 505 by Arctics at all if I'm honest, still think they'll stick with Mountains for now, in comparison to most of you, I actually love Mountains as a song, even if it is probably they most mainstream song with Many of Horror. Many of Horror isn't great imo though.

Living is a problem would be a good closer after Mountains

I just watched a vid from the Newcastle gig, Simon doesn't really scream Jaggy Snake like he used to, he kind of yells most of the screaming bits.

Compared to a few years back:

I guess it's natural for a band to mellow with age but I'll miss that scream haha.

Edited by foodage

I'm not a huge fan of Green Day, I don't particularly like any whole albums other than American Idiot, that setlist doesn't have many of the songs I do genuinely really like, Good Riddance, Wake Me Up.., Hitchin A Ride etc on it, not even Let Yourself Go which is the one song I like out of Uno dos tre.

So yeah, it would be pretty bad for me :(