Last night i watched Jools Holland........... and

ghandi

You Already Know was a bit bland. crap song to begin with though so no surprises there

Imelda May… just not my thing really

Wild Beasts were alright, but again it seemed a little flat. think their kind of music is hard to put across live in an environment like this show

Sharon Van Etten is pretty great. not my favourite song from the album but a decent performance

Edited by FloorFiller

Is anyone else feeling irrational fury that they played You Already Know? It’s their worst song ever, by far.

Haven’t even been paying attention to the rest of the show.

could've been Flashbulb Eyes…

but yeah it's a pretty poor song choice, clearly done to get the little Jonathan Ross bit in at the start

really liking Kwabs. never heard of him before but will be looking into him!

Only caught the last two songs. Was quite impressed with how Damien Jurado belted out his number after the string had broken. Arcade Fire for me were ok but I won't be watching them on Friday night.

Didn’t really like Normal Person, either.

Arcade Fire - big pile of steaming turd. Really don't get the appeal much less why they are headlining. Bamboozled.

Because they headline major festivals worldwide and are one of the biggest bands in the world?

Edited by bocumaroy