Word Association Game

I think this is the video you mean.  The finest four minutes of TV I know.  Had me in tears and reaching for the credit card.

And to keep things moving on MOONLIGHT

Edited by grumpyhack

MYSTIC

I saw Van a good few years ago in Newport doing a smallm shakedown gig to prepare for a world tour.  All the audience were shouting for the classics but Van wanted to practice his new stuff and replied: "What do you think this is - an old folks home?"  But after the break he relented and went into these two.

SUNSET

Both a sunset and days from one of the best sets I've enjoyed at Glastonbury.  Ray Davies found a great way to extend the life of his back catalogue with the choral version of his classics.  And The Cure are being hinted at (at least by some EFests posters) as a possible for Green Man this year.

B(j)ORN - I know it's pushing it a bit but a chance to sample a bit of Matt Monro, probably Britain's finest crooner and in the same league as Sinatra in my book.

And apolgies for the Jimmy Saville moment at the start of this but a great song superbly performed.

WHITE or BLUE

This concert has to have one of the most stellar line ups of all time with people like Bruce Springsteen, Elvis Costello and Bonnie Raitt amongst the backing musicians and singers.

Edited by grumpyhack

PARTY

Springsteen and Southside Johnny both grew up in New Jersey running rival bands but they have also played together a lot and many members have swapped between playing for the E Street Band and the Asbury Jukes.  Brilliant live.

Edited by grumpyhack