Word Association Game

If you like Bridge Over Troubled Water this is one of the best live performances I know from their concert in Central Park.

I found Paul Simon very disappointing when I saw him at Glastonbury but thoroughly enjoyed Art Garfunkel when he did a slot on one of the smaller stages - can't remember which.

9 minutes ago, grumpyhack said:

If you like Bridge Over Troubled Water this is one of the best live performances I know from their concert in Central Park.

I found Paul Simon very disappointing when I saw him at Glastonbury but thoroughly enjoyed Art Garfunkel when he did a slot on one of the smaller stages - can't remember which.

Yes, I was disappointed with Paul Simon at Glastonbury. By all accounts he was unwell. 

Art did Accoustic stage a few years back and I thought he was OK. I was quite far back and was struggling to hear due to loads of folk chatting (one of my bug bears) 

I have the Central Park one on DVD

AND or AGAIN

I've always loved Love, along with many West Coast bands.  Love managed to combine beautiful melodies along with high excitement.  Sadly Arthur is no more but luckily I caught this set.  I once used to drum (badly) and am still amazed by the drumming in 7&7 Is.

Edited by grumpyhack

1 hour ago, grumpyhack said:

AND or AGAIN

I've always loved Love, along with many West Coast bands.  Love managed to combine beautiful melodies along with high excitement.  Sadly Arthur is no more but luckily I caught this set.  I once used to drum (badly) and am still amazed by the drumming in 7&7 Is.

I (rather embarrassingly) was unaware of Love until my 1st Glastonbury in 2003 and my mate who I went with said you have to see them. So on a sunny Saturday afternoon on the other stage I did and as soon as they started with Alone Again Or I thought they were fantastic. Managed to see them a few times afterwards as well and always a great show