Tickets on sale for 2013, so about time we started the wishlist!

Guest liarliar

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahhhhh thetime.....you certainly ain't changing your tune very much!!!

I think you were closer to the mark when you suggested her for the 40,000 Latitude than the 15,000 End of the Road. I don't think they could afford her.

Edited by thetime

This will be my second End of The Road. I'm not sure but are you one of the people who run the festival Zahid you seem to know what you are talking about ?

If so could you ask Simon and Sofia for The Wedding Present, Ty Segal, Pissed Jeans, Unknown Mortal Orchestra and Teleman?

Edited by GeorgelogVIII

Another shout for Nick Cave for headliner please! Would be wonderful. Really excited about Belle and Sebastian, Damien Jurado and Angel Olsen so far.

Would also love to see Bill Fay play, think he would fit in nicely:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4eexG3oaPA

Also echo the excellent shouts for Allo Darlin, The Wedding Present and the following would also be wonderful:

-Deerhunter

-Withered Hand (I ask this every year, I've heard at least three acts at EotR cover him so would love to actually have him there!)

-King Creosote and Jon Hopkins.

-Sharon van Etten

-Bill Callahan

-Bonnie Prince BIlly

-Advance Base (for the Big Top)

-Waxahatchee

Good shout on Portishead.

Couldn't be more underwhelmed if they get announced though as not fussed on other two headliners.

Just hope it is Nick Cave and they pull off some quality additions further down the bill like Dawes, Father John Misty, Ty Segall, UMO, Bill Fay, Ducktails, Jim James.

Edited by Nick07