Kendal Calling 2013

Guest ramragon

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See Craig Charles is bringing a CD out 26/11 ( nice stocking filler ) .... I mean the CD not Craig Charles.

19 Tracks, a few of which I remember from his Kendal set. Really like the Insane in the membrane mix and the Apples version of Killing in the name of. Plus you can`t beat a bit of Haggis Horns !

Had often wondered why he hadn`t done this before and assumed it was copyright issues ? Maybe he`s doing it on the fly wink.png

With doing Glasto next year (yippeeee) don't think another festival is a goer for me as I'm having a holiday in the sun!!

However, irrespective of whether I got a ticket for Glasto or not, I didn't see myself coming back to KC next year - this year was hopeless on the organisation front (I'm not talking bands here although maybe less 'stages' would result in 'more').

I was left with a sour taste in my mouth this year after the experiences of the weekend - I could go into a major dissection of what I feel was wrong but I won't.

However, as for the apologies for the state of the toilets, the organisers shouldn't be blaming the contractor for letting them down, they should be blaming themselves for selecting a poor contractor.

Hopefully next year will be a vast improvement for the ones who go but I doubt it.

My money is better in my bank account than in KCs.

With doing Glasto next year (yippeeee) don't think another festival is a goer for me as I'm having a holiday in the sun!!

However, irrespective of whether I got a ticket for Glasto or not, I didn't see myself coming back to KC next year - this year was hopeless on the organisation front (I'm not talking bands here although maybe less 'stages' would result in 'more').

I was left with a sour taste in my mouth this year after the experiences of the weekend - I could go into a major dissection of what I feel was wrong but I won't.

However, as for the apologies for the state of the toilets, the organisers shouldn't be blaming the contractor for letting them down, they should be blaming themselves for selecting a poor contractor.

Hopefully next year will be a vast improvement for the ones who go but I doubt it.

My money is better in my bank account than in KCs.

Inbetween hefty sessions at work I managed to make it to the We are Augustine's gig last Friday night in th academy 2, they were excellent live, crowd was sold out and well up for the gig, I know they're coming back to the UK next summer, if anyone gets a chance to catch them I would really recommended it, if they're doing the festival circuit next year they'd make a great booking for the calling out stage.

Inbetween hefty sessions at work I managed to make it to the We are Augustine's gig last Friday night in th academy 2, they were excellent live, crowd was sold out and well up for the gig, I know they're coming back to the UK next summer, if anyone gets a chance to catch them I would really recommended it, if they're doing the festival circuit next year they'd make a great booking for the calling out stage.