ROCK WERCHTER 2013

Guest DangerJones11

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Major player? I thought he only did a medium sized festival and a bit part dj on radio 1.

yep, he's on Radio 1 ... which gets to mean that he's able to speak to an audience of millions very easily - far beyond those who go to his fest - and has a much greater media focus on everything he does than just his festival gives him.

That gets to mean that if someone pissed him about, he can damage them back.

I liked Arctic Monkeys in 2011, but I can't say that I'm too worried about this. I've always thought this band was too hyped anyway.

System of a Down are apparently touring next summer, get them as sub-headliners( I know, not likely) :D

But if there is an announcement next week what bands can we expect? The Prodigy, 30 Secounds to Mars, Queens of the Stone Age, The Hives, The Killers, Maroon 5, Bloc Party, of Monsters and Men, Sigur Rós, FUN. Bad Religion, Triggerfinger, Slash, Deftones...even Sting? ...or Soundgarden? :D

Begging for Prodigy to be announced. Seen Artic Monkeys last time out, their old stuff is great but the newer the weirder...

Hi,

This is my favorite festival, excellent organization. As mentioned already the campsites are awesome.

Anyone knows if any of these bands sound like they are coming this summer? I know they will be on tour…

- Soundgarden

- Iron Maiden

- Queens of the stone age

- Iggy and the stooges

I already got my tickets but it has been a while since they don’t post any lineup.

thanks