ROCK WERCHTER 2013

Guest DangerJones11

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If The Prodigy get announced then I'm going to immediately get a ticket - who can't turn down a lineup like that AND your favourite band?!

Just a question though, once you get off the Eurostar in Brussels, is it easy to find your way to your next train? Is it easy to get lost? It's just because the only two languages I can speak are English and Irish - and I seriously doubt they'll be Irish signs up in Belgium lol

Just a question though, once you get off the Eurostar in Brussels, is it easy to find your way to your next train? Is it easy to get lost? It's just because the only two languages I can speak are English and Irish - and I seriously doubt they'll be Irish signs up in Belgium lol

Edited by thetime

Train to leuven is in the same station euro star drops you of at. Just look for the screens and you will see one to leuven or ask for assistance.

Once in leuven the shuttle buses are just outside station.

Most speak english so no need to worry bout speaking in belgian.

I am yes.

Keep saying I wont as want to try somewhere else, the lineups keep pulling me back in. The sunday night is awsome for me as depeche mode are one of my all time faves and editors my current favorite band.

Chilled out fest, lovely people, usually lovely weather and 4 days of music...All fantastic. Theres only one problem with the festival is the fantastic chocolate and cream waffles they sell, there so bloody lovely.

For me, The XX was awful last summer. After about 2 songs we walked away. A good sign of how bad they were was my friend who was at the bar when they started playing. He ordered 5 beers and drank them all at the bar, just to get through the pain :) ....but of course each to his own :)

There are four acts that have stood out for me; Nine Inch Nails in 2009, Coldplay in 2009, Pearl Jam 2012 and Editors 2012. I must also give a big credit to Chase & Status 2012, Triggerfinger 2011 and Arcade Fire 2010.

The worst for me is The xx 2012, Mumford & Sons 2012, 30 Seconds to Mars 2010 and The Ting Tings 2010.

Coldplay in 2009 was indeed great. They only did three festivals that year so I think that's why they were so thankful to the audience. In 2011 they did a festival tour and their performance at Werchter was nothing more than a routine job, compared with the stunning performance I saw exactly one week before at Glastonbury.

For me, The XX was awful last summer. After about 2 songs we walked away. A good sign of how bad they were was my friend who was at the bar when they started playing. He ordered 5 beers and drank them all at the bar, just to get through the pain smile.png ....but of course each to his own smile.png

There are four acts that have stood out for me; Nine Inch Nails in 2009, Coldplay in 2009, Pearl Jam 2012 and Editors 2012. I must also give a big credit to Chase & Status 2012, Triggerfinger 2011 and Arcade Fire 2010.

The worst for me is The xx 2012, Mumford & Sons 2012, 30 Seconds to Mars 2010 and The Ting Tings 2010.