ROCK WERCHTER 2013

Guest DangerJones11

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello again everybody and a happy new year...I hope you had a good relaxing time with your friends and family over the holidays :)

Can somebody translate this interview for me? http://www.stubru.be/programmas/soundof2013/thesoundof2013dedancewereld

I know the story on nme.co.uk from yesterday but this Rob da Bank guy also spoke on twitter last night and didn't sound so sure abut Daft Punk there. On twitter he said: "On the Daft Punk thing, I'm not their manager, agent or mate so I have no idea if they'll tour in 2013...or not! They may do 300 festivals!"

...as I've said before, my guess would be that The Prodigy will be the only dance act this year, but Prodigy AND Daft Punk would be amazing :)

Hello again everybody and a happy new year...I hope you had a good relaxing time with your friends and family over the holidays :)

Can somebody translate this interview for me? http://www.stubru.be/programmas/soundof2013/thesoundof2013dedancewereld

I know the story on nme.co.uk from yesterday but this Rob da Bank guy also spoke on twitter last night and didn't sound so sure abut Daft Punk there. On twitter he said: "On the Daft Punk thing, I'm not their manager, agent or mate so I have no idea if they'll tour in 2013...or not! They may do 300 festivals!"

...as I've said before, my guess would be that The Prodigy will be the only dance act this year, but Prodigy AND Daft Punk would be amazing :)

Basically he said in an efests interview that daft punk wont be touring in 2013, although by the sounds of it hes back tracking.

nope, he's just clarifying. He's merely pointing out that it's what he's been told, but that he's not in a position to guarantee that it's accurate because he's not their manager, etc.

I very much doubt that he's wrong. There's nothing in the public domain of any substance to suggest that he is; everything suggests he's correct.

I also doubt that any agent would bullshit him over an act. He's too major a person in the music biz for them to piss him about, I'd say.

Just to ease any of the doubters, we travelled to Rock Werchter in 2011 from the UK, and camped for 4 nights. We were a group of 6 age range 25-55 and we absolutely loved it. after going to many UK festivals, this easily has to be the most laid back of all. Everyone is friendly, the camp sites are amazing compared to UK, more space, less nobheads. No bottles of piss flying around, I really can't speak highly enough of the place! Add on to it the weathers better and look at the line up... enough said, get it booked! PS we're going back this year :)

Only Bad point is Easyjet have sacked the flights off :( Manchester are the nearest flights for us now..