Festival Republic Stage

Guest Tolnai Soma

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would think Toy would be nailed on.

I'd like to see Toy, Niki and the Dove, We Are Augustines, Frazer King, Ladyhawke, Unions, Dum Dum Girls, Austra, The Narrows, Daniel Land and the Modern Painters, PINS, Pains of Being Pure at Heart, Tying Tiffany, Royal Republic, and so many others.

Lots of these could play BBC Introducing stage as well.

I think a few who will be there will be these:

Toy

DZ deathrays

Theme Park

Cast Of Cheers

Yuck -subheadlining

Feeder (because of the sr rumour) ( headlining against the cure)

The Subways (headlining against kasabian)

The Drums (headlining against foo fighters)

Citizens!

Ghostpoet

Dude are you really going to make me do this for you?

Searched for threads containing "announcement" in the R&L area, on the second page there's a thread called "how often are the announcements" that contains the information that last year the FR announcement was on June 13th, in 2010 on June 14th and in 2009 on June 9th.

Without any confirmation that's the best information you can use to make an educated guess, although of course they can make announcements whenever the hell they like.

Alabama Shakes are starting to look like one of the hottest bands on NME's radar at the moment, if they're playing they'd have to headline in order to keep that tent from being ludicrously over-subscribed.

Dude are you really going to make me do this for you?

Searched for threads containing "announcement" in the R&L area, on the second page there's a thread called "how often are the announcements" that contains the information that last year the FR announcement was on June 13th, in 2010 on June 14th and in 2009 on June 9th.

Without any confirmation that's the best information you can use to make an educated guess, although of course they can make announcements whenever the hell they like.