Bullet For My Valentine

You Me At Six

All Time Low

Angels & Airwaves

Coheed & Cambria

Eagles of Death Metal

Deaf Havana

Love the new announcement.

Graham coxon brilliant on his own, joy formidables and mastadon are my faves from the new announcement.

Must admit seen the hives a few times at festivals and wont see them this time, who needs all that happiness on stage.

I've just seen on twitter from the official t in the park news that Mastodon have had to pull out of t due to circumstances beyond their control.

I hope they don't pull out of r&l too my highlight of the announcement.

Edited by LondonTom

Nah they said they had to curtail the tour by a week. (I think they was due to play Sonisphere that weekend to) so either more rehearsal time or wasn't worth them doing T anymore(they was headlining a small 4th stage, I guessing as I haven't been to reading yet but the size of the lock up.)

To be fair most line ups have been pretty good in the past. It seems a similar sort of lineup to say 2009, where for most part the main was a little more indie they pulled off a great NME stage.

It would probably be more beneficial to announce the main and NME together, as the bookers generally manage to appease the tastes of all fans. 2008's lineup on the main was in stark contrast to 2009's.

Back to my point, I think they've done well to spread out the festival this year and I think we're seeing a general improvement in quality coming through the NME stage in general the last few years.

Been waiting for this announcement and it has not disappointed. Has pretty much made my festival after I had some big reservations about the lineup. Gaps filled beautifully (except for the middle of Saturday). Spector, The Hives (the freaking Hives! So happy :D), Graham Coxon, Pure Love, Twin Atlantic, Howler, Django Django, The Joy Formidable and Mark Lanegan Band - fantastic.

Delighted with the hives, great band saw them at Wireless last year, and they were full of energy... i can't believe they're that low!

Delighted with Tribes, Mastodon, Django Django, Spector, Joy Formidable, and i'll have to listen to Graham Coxon!