Sonisphere cancelled

Guest fatpathero

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't say I'm surprised, shitty lineup, and fucking about announcing that shitty lineup- peoples patience wore thin.

The fanboys defended the lineup to the nth degree but we all knew the truth. As did the ticket buying public.

I won't miss it, maybe next years download lineup will top even this years!

Can't say I'm surprised, shitty lineup, and fucking about announcing that shitty lineup- peoples patience wore thin.

The fanboys defended the lineup to the nth degree but we all knew the truth. As did the ticket buying public.

I won't miss it, maybe next years download lineup will top even this years!

I just mean in future years, if there is only one big metal/rock festival it means there will be lots of bands available for bookings, that combined with the fact that Reading could do with a shot in the arm, maybe they'll get some of the heavier bands instead of filling it with middle of the road indie shite each year.

"We communicate that the Italian edition of Sonisphere 2012 will not take place. A combination of dates already fixed, economic problems and a little bit of luck addition has prevented us from putting together a festival. Thank you for your support and we will do everything possible to return it as soon as possible. Warm greetings from Sonisphere Team"