Sunday night headliner stevie wonder?

Guest dan8k

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think everyone's being a bit harsh on Dave, he only stated an opinion, we've all got them and we all may not agree with them but I'd rather listen to someone who has an opinion.

No matter how daft it is.:P

Yeah, I haven't got a problem with Dave's comments. It's just like.. his opinion, man. He also keeps the posts/conversations coming, which gives me something to look at whilst at work, I mean home.

Also, I can imagine him giggling at everyone getting so angry, which makes me grin.

I meant worthy of playing the same slot at other festivals and thus affecting Bestival's ability to grab them. They may be worthy of playing that slot at other festivals but that doesn't mean much and the reality is that they wouldn't (Latitude aside, maybe) get offered that slot, so Bestival had the upper hand from the start.

Edited by hawkzred

Well, yeah, having someone no-one else has had would always be good, Rob would probably have a breakdown trying to do that for us though :P

I can't wait though, I was starting to feel that Bestival wasn't going to beat 2011's line-up but it has now. More acts next week too, yayyyy!

I've changed my mind, was in Subways at lunch and on comes Superstition on the radio...it got me rather excited thinking back to his set at Glasto and how much of a party it was...Might even get a bit closer this time for it instead of mostly watching the screens :P