• Replies 46.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gucci Piggy

• the wonderwhy

• dentalplan

• Com Truise

But the music of 50 Cent, Daphne & Celeste, The Rasmus and Panic at the Disco was the major factor in why they were bottled. Not because they're c**ts.

That was the point I was making when Yellow said "It's not so much snobbery, it's just that he's a c**t"

This is a mind numbing conversation :P

Didn't My Chem get bottled at one of their appearances too?

I think they received a mild bottling but only for a short period, nothing serious. I know at lot of people stood around the bars were laughing at them and their tirade against the Daily Mail (trust MCR to make a tirade against the Daily Mail sound daft) but there were enough emo kids in the actual crowd to make it a reasonable success.

As shitty and awful as it is for the fans; a bottling would be a trip down memory lane for the Reading crowd. I think The 1975 should take one for the team.

I never understood why The Rasmus got bottled actually. They were shit but pretty normal for the early noughties I thought.

An organised bottling off, sounds a bloody good idea

I saw them in 2011 and i actually thought they were a lot better than expected. Not great (that's pretty difficult when the music is shit) but for those who do somehow like the music, they put on a decent enough performance.

Edit: My Chemical Romance, this is.

Edited by PDAD

As shitty and awful as it is for the fans; a bottling would be a trip down memory lane for the Reading crowd. I think The 1975 should take one for the team.

I never understood why The Rasmus got bottled actually. They were shit but pretty normal for the early noughties I thought.

I think it was just that one song being so monumentally popular hard them marked down a fraudulant teenybopper one hit wonder. No sure why they got it when so many other candidates didn't though.