The Dirty Independence Question

Kyelo

I keep reading comment from snippers who think Scotland should have a deal like ni has. I always wonder what part of the EU do they think Scotland has a land border with? 

40 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

John Swinney to stand down too.

i still predict a com-back by the sex offender, and welcomed by the masses as their last hope of indie in the short-term.

8 hours ago, Neil said:

I keep reading comment from snippers who think Scotland should have a deal like ni has. I always wonder what part of the EU do they think Scotland has a land border with? 

So England got what they voted for. 🙂

Wales got what they voted for. 🙂

Norn Ireland got what they voted for. 🙂

Scotland got what England voted for. 😞

3 hours ago, Neil said:

i still predict a com-back by the sex offender, and welcomed by the masses as their last hope of indie in the short-term.

Barry Fish has more chance of leading the charge to Indy than Salmond has.

People keep telling you this.

For some reason you ignore all the evidence & persist with this bizarre fantasy.

2 minutes ago, LJS said:

So England got what they voted for. 🙂

Wales got what they voted for. 🙂

Norn Ireland got what they voted for. 🙂

Scotland got what England voted for. 😞

If Scotlands leave voters had voted remain, England will have got what scotland voted for, Scotlands problem is leaver scots

3 minutes ago, LJS said:

Barry Fish has more chance of leading the charge to Indy than Salmond has.

People keep telling you this.

For some reason you ignore all the evidence & persist with this bizarre fantasy.

I give Salmond time. 

I've just heard the latest idea of the scot gov, to give employees certainly about their work future, they should be made unemployed. See the anouncement for the sleeper nationalisation to get it. 

7 minutes ago, Neil said:

I've just heard the latest idea of the scot gov, to give employees certainly about their work future, they should be made unemployed. See the anouncement for the sleeper nationalisation to get it. 

Talking pish as usual Neil?

“I would like to make it very clear that the Caledonian Sleeper staff will transfer to the Scottish government-owned entity, with their terms and conditions protected.”

The decision was taken when Serco attempted to renegotiate the agreement through a “rebase clause”, to ensure the loss-making service was on “a more sustainable financial footing”.

4 minutes ago, LJS said:

“I would like to make it very clear that the Caledonian Sleeper staff will transfer to the Scottish government-owned entity, with their terms and conditions protected.”

The decision was taken when Serco attempted to renegotiate the agreement through a “rebase clause”, to ensure the loss-making service was on “a more sustainable financial footing”.

To give certainty about their future employment, by losing them their jobs. 

10 hours ago, LJS said:

Out of curiosity, will you still support the SNP if forbes the bigot becomes leader?

23 minutes ago, zahidf said:

Out of curiosity, will you still support the SNP if forbes the bigot becomes leader?

I shall probably resign my membership if she becomes leader. 

Who I would vote for at elections is a more complex issue  - I'll leave that decision until nearer the time.

• Upvote 1

On 3/3/2023 at 12:08 PM, LJS said:

I shall probably resign my membership if she becomes leader. 

Who I would vote for at elections is a more complex issue  - I'll leave that decision until nearer the time.

You were happy to vote for salmonds financial death plan. So surely you can vote for a bigot? 

49 minutes ago, Neil said:

You were happy to vote for salmonds financial death plan. So surely you can vote for a bigot? 

I have a dream that someday you will day something that is worth replying to...

.... he replied

21 minutes ago, LJS said:

I have a dream that someday you will day something that is worth replying to...

.... he replied

i havea dream that one day scots might apply their intelligence to what the snp say.

28 minutes ago, Neil said:

i love the "excluding don't know's" take, which implies a desire to win indie without having 50% of the population supporting it.

It's done with virtually every poll.

3 hours ago, zahidf said:

anyone who saw the leader's debates will know that snp supporters aren't impressed by the snp's record in office.

next question is, will sturgeon's hubby hand back control of the party,  and will he hand back the missing money?