Bearded Theory 2012

Guest Rich BT

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No longer a Level playing field eh? Shame as I was looking forward to them.

How about:-

Gandalf Murphy (playing the Acoustic festival on Sun 27th).

Joan Armatrading (playing the same on Sat 26th).

Wilco Johnson.

Elbow.

The Brian Jonestown Massacre.

Frank Turner.

Little Roy.

Easy Star All Stars.

The Wailers.

Miles Kane.

Ian Anderson.

I've heard that Elbow cost an arm and a leg these days - ha ha - sorry about the pun!

Let's face it - there is no replacement! :(

TBH if you got a repeat-style act of some calibre, like NMA, I think we'd undertsand in the circumstances.

If you can pull something out the bag though, and they don't go down like last year's Friday-nighters, then kudos to the famous BT band-bookers.

At least you'll not be worrying about the small things unnecessarily for the foreseeable. :D

I suggest looking into the availability of Tricky, Tunng, Ozric Tentacles, Flogging Molly, Seth Lakeman or The Proclaimers.

CARTER USM.........unfortunately Jimbob is touring his novel and solo suffs....he is playing in Reading that night,....shame as Carter would be perfect.....

Flogging Molly would be brilliant also. Great Band. What about the Saw Doctors - quality...

TBH if you got a repeat-style act of some calibre, like NMA, I think we'd undertsand in the circumstances.

If you can pull something out the bag though, and they don't go down like last year's Friday-nighters, then kudos to the famous BT band-bookers.

At least you'll not be worrying about the small things unnecessarily for the foreseeable. :D

I suggest looking into the availability of Tricky, Tunng, Ozric Tentacles, Flogging Molly, Seth Lakeman or The Proclaimers.

I was going to say that I second the idea of NMA playing again because they really are the only band in a similar vein to Levs that will satisfy some of us! ;)

(of the other folks listed, I hear Flogging Molly are good........... The Proclaimers - nooooooooo- brings back such uncomfortable memories of the 80's ........................)