Pulp

Guest VCK

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Played Help The Aged in Athens last night! Too bad I might not be going on the Sunday now. :(

Do people think Pulp will announce a UK tour once the festivals are over? I know they're doing Brixton but I find it peculiar that they'd just play a bunch of festivals and one gig which isn't in their hometown of Sheffield. Even Blur who basically reformed for a month played in Colchester.

I'd like to think the broadcasting of their reunion for the first time at Reading is some kind of marketing ploy, and they are soon to announce a tour after getting the interest of punters. ;)

I'd suggest a relatively decent sized uk tour.. not arenas though...

Along the lines of

Plymouth Pavillions

Manchester Apollo

Shepherds Bush Apollo

UEA in Norwich

o2 academy Birmingham

hell it's way to small, but it's pulp, they dont care!

Absolutely magnificent. Should have been headlining both festivals. I'd been quite looking forward to The Strokes but after a show that had passion, a great frontman AND tunes as opposed to a functional reading of the latter the actual headlining set felt like such a let down I didn't finish it. I wasn't bothered about their comeback really but enjoyed that massively.