2012 Line Up

Guest rahblud

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking hell, one of the major names! Is he that big? I mean I know he has kuat had a number one but he's not that big surely,. I mean could he headline second stage? Say opposite the Roses? Id be fine with him taking that slot ha ha

I said "one of the more major names", rather than just "one of the major names".

I wouldn't think he'd be as high up the bill as you've said there, tho that's only my presumption (I don't have any info on where he might play if he does).

In recent years I've seen The Killers, Muse and Eminem at V. None of them did big outdoor gigs that same year. The only two have done Hyde Park I think in recent years were Oasis in 09 and Kings of Leon in 10. But KOL were tour whores doing arena tour every other day haha.

Could still happen I guess, with their outdoor show finishing early june and only 5 of them.

Not sure in what order but can see these acts appearing somewhere in the lineup...

Stone Roses

Noel Gallagher

Kooks

Maroon 5

Snow Patrol

Mumford and Sons

James

Wombats

Example

David Guetta

Tinie Tempah

Ed Sheeran