2012 Lineup

Guest Hart Attack

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BLUR?!! ...*sells london live ticket to a tout* :P

PS. Thats a joke, I'd sell it for face value cos quite frankly I don't want bad ticket buying karma.

and if you sold it before the proper R/L announcement you'd be very foolish.

Rumours are just rumours. efestivals ain't going to take any flack for anyone reading too much into something that we're not saying more solidly than it being a rumour.

i hope not as i want to see them and it be worth it. don't want blur at leeds cuz of that gig, had them in thoughts for next year when i planned not to go. well if it is blur i reckon t and r&l will be fighting for fest exclusivity in killers next year. if tallica head nx year then killers at t. the big guns always do t before going the rest of england n tgey had blur.

V fest have had that bit on Toim Jones' website amended and have removed Miike Snow but not some of the other extra names that were there ... which is now suggesting to me that my info was right and Miike is going R/L and not V.

But I'll have to wait and see about that one. The info I had should be 100% right given the source, but I've no way of knowing for sure until an official announcement.