2012 Lineup

Guest Hart Attack

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

while I've no info at all on whether New Order are playing R/L, I do have other info about them which suggests to me that if they are playing R/L they're unlikely to be near the top of the bill - if they were I'd expect them to not be available to other fests.

while I've no info at all on whether New Order are playing R/L, I do have other info about them which suggests to me that if they are playing R/L they're unlikely to be near the top of the bill - if they were I'd expect them to not be available to other fests.

Blink 182 have just announced a 20th anniversary UK tour this summer-getting interesting now!

http://www.gigwise.c...-Tour---Tickets

Some of the support acts are interesting, Blink rumoured for Sonisphere if I remember right though, All American Rejects though???

Edited by ozziesteveo

Neil, just out of interest.....do you pretty much know the lineup poster by now...bands and positions?

Nope. I know a couple of acts that are playing that I've said nothing at all about, because I can't use the info I know.

While it's frustrating that I can't use that info, it does help me identify fake posters as fakes. :)

another Mainstage guess....

Friday

Main Stage

Green Day

Slipknot

Placebo

Iggy & The Stooges

Rancid

All Time Low

Me First & The Gimme Gimmes

The Used

Cerebral Ballzy

Saturday

Main Stage

Kasabian

Dizzee Rascal

Kaiser Chiefs

Two Door Cinema Club

The Wombats

The Shins

The Subways

Miles Kane

The Futureheads

Big Deal

Sunday

Main Stage

Foo Fighters

The Black Keys

PJ Harvey

Enter Shikari

The Horrors

De La Soul

Warpaint

Yuck

Kurt Vile

with The Maccabees, You Me At Six, Justice, Metronomy, Foster The People, At The Drive In, Ed Sheeran, Skrillex and Gallows on NME Stage.

Reel Big Fish and Refused on Lockup. Gorillaz Soundsystem on Dance Arena.

The Ting Tings, The Big Pink and Mark Lanegan on FR... with Little Dragon and Thurston Moore

Really gutted about Editors not playing festivals this year. Im really worried about this years lineup. From the rumours, there really isnt a lot that I want to see, and Ive already bought my ticket :(. Just banking on the Killers headlining now.