Who Is Everyone Hoping For ?

Guest jonnyisRFC

From tonights announcement im hoping to see the following,

-Dropkick Murphys

-Less Than Jake

-Hives

-Deftones

-Something massive like Smashing Pumpkins

-The Gaslight Anthem (highly unlikely but they're playing Download so who knows?)

-Slight bit of hope that Melvin pulls something out of the bag instead of MCR

Then when the lockup is announced i would love to see

-Social Distortion and Rancid headline, would also love Against Me back on the lockup as i missed them last year.

Who are you hoping to see announced tonight ?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

RHCP? Daft punk! :P any of those 2 instead of MCR ;) but id like MCR to sub them! :) i really hope melvinn has read these forums and got our message that we dont want MCR to headline but we want them to sub and hes gone out and got a good headliner :)

but id like

-dropkick murhpies

-rise against

-enter shikari

-SOAD

-Dream theater (there "exclusive at high voltage" but it might be a melvin benn "exclusive headline" so im holding out! :D

-deftones

-pulp

-offspring (hopefully playing main stage - maybe 3rd? RHCP, MCR, Offspring would be amazing! :D)

-Nero

-many more i just cant think at the minute :D just too exited!!! :L

The Strokes

Pulp

Cage The Elephant

Soundgarden

Fight Like Apes

The Joy Formidable

BRMC

Also in a twisted way I'm looking forward to MCR being announced just for the lulz at the reaction.

Edited by mrtourette

The Strokes

Brandon Flowers OR The Killers (favourite band ever, so either would make me wet my pants a little...)

Blur (still holding out hope)

Muse

My Chemical Romance (Even though I don't really think they should be headlining)

MGMT

Lostprophets

Mumford and Sons (Didn't see them last year, so want to redeem myself)

I'm resigned to the fact the headliners aren't good (just my opinion - not fact) so I'm hoping for a solid undercard. Would be great to have:

Flaming Lips

Deerhunter

Mogwai

The Black Angels

Surfer Blood

DJ Shadow

Surfjan Stevens

Demdike Stare

Warpaint

Pulp

Suede

Soundgarden

Yeah Yeah Yeahs

Serena Maneesh

The Big Pink

The Pains of Being Pure at Heart

Bon Iver

MGMT

Beach House

If 8 of those bands are on the undercard, I'll put money down for a ticket.

Edited by Dave The Hedgehog

Eminem, Arctic Monkeys, Plan B, Rihanna, The Script, Dizzee Rascal, Pendulum, Kaiser Chiefs, Duran Duran, Manic Street Preachers, Primal Scream, Razorlight, Chase and Status, Tinie Tempah, the Courteeners, Scouting for Girls, Ellie Goulding, Bruno Mars, Jessie J, the Wombats, Mark Ronson, N-Dubz, Big Audio Dynamite, Glasvegas, Hurts, Katy B, KT Tunstall, Squeeze, The Saturdays, Example, Wiz Khalifa, Olly Murs, Cast, Kele, Ocean Colour Scene, You Me At Six, Eliza Doolittle, Fun Lovin' Criminals, Imelda May, Bellowhead, sTaTion eighTy-five and Clare Maguire.

Eminem, Arctic Monkeys, Plan B, Rihanna, The Script, Dizzee Rascal, Pendulum, Kaiser Chiefs, Duran Duran, Manic Street Preachers, Primal Scream, Razorlight, Chase and Status, Tinie Tempah, the Courteeners, Scouting for Girls, Ellie Goulding, Bruno Mars, Jessie J, the Wombats, Mark Ronson, N-Dubz, Big Audio Dynamite, Glasvegas, Hurts, Katy B, KT Tunstall, Squeeze, The Saturdays, Example, Wiz Khalifa, Olly Murs, Cast, Kele, Ocean Colour Scene, You Me At Six, Eliza Doolittle, Fun Lovin' Criminals, Imelda May, Bellowhead, sTaTion eighTy-five and Clare Maguire.

dropkicks

flogging molly

the skints

rise against

anti-flag

[spunge]

magnetic man

katy b

alkaline trio

house of pain

hilltop hoods

missing andy

motley crue

the offspring

Papa roach

and as the 3rd sub we dont know velvet revolver, smashing pumkins or nine inch nails