best youtube vids

Ed209

what you can't see cos of the darkness is the balls are on strings.

In which case the video is even more awesome and should be could "amazing new strings that break the laws of physics and never get tangled even when crossed over hundreds of times."

• 3 weeks later...

Do you guys watch any vloggers? Are there actually any decent ones out there?

I've just had to look up what a vlogger is, and can confirm that I don't watch any. That said, I did actually briefly watch one a long time ago. It was some young lady talking about how she puts make up on. I watched a few of the videos. I recall it was more of an incredulity thing I had going on, as opposed to a desire to know about her make up knowledge.

It sounds like a nice way to make a living if you are successful at it.

I watch a lot of vloggers, but many of them are gaming based or politics based. I like the angry joe show, fpsrussia, boogie2988, leecamp.

depends what you are into really.

Vice channel is probably my favourite channel on youtube though, some really great reporting on that, its not vlogging per se, but its great journalism. Special mention for Eddie Huangs "fresh off the boat" (on the vice channel) which is a kind of food/travel vlog, he's a bit eccentric, and meets loads of wierd uber-hipsters, but he really gets to the heart of the local food and culture wherever he goes. Also love the young turks, breaking the set, screen junkies (for movie and telly stuff) and rob agers film analyses are fantastic.

Edited by t8yman

I watch a lot of vloggers, but many of them are gaming based or politics based. I like the angry joe show, fpsrussia, boogie2988, leecamp.

depends what you are into really.

Vice channel is probably my favourite channel on youtube though, some really great reporting on that, its not vlogging per se, but its great journalism. Special mention for Eddie Huangs "fresh off the boat" (on the vice channel) which is a kind of food/travel vlog, he's a bit eccentric, and meets loads of wierd uber-hipsters, but he really gets to the heart of the local food and culture wherever he goes. Also love the young turks, breaking the set, screen junkies (for movie and telly stuff) and rob agers film analyses are fantastic.

Yeah I've watched a bit of boogie, he seems a really decent guy although not a huge fan of some of his Francis vids.

I'd recommend watching the needle drop if you're into music. He's introduced me to a load of amazing bands, very knowledgeable guy.

https://www.youtube.com/user/theneedledrop