Daft Punk/Green Day/Muse

Guest Rocky182

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and then somebody puts it on the website in 10 minutes.............

efestivals gets the lineup at 9am on the day. I imagine the sponsors and ticket sales got it at the start of the week at the earliest, I wouldn't be surprised if nme has had the line up for a month or so now

Thats ridiculous though

They would use posters by FR, but, they would (and have with the case of the Kasabian leak and others) use their own flash banners for their own pages.

the fact that vodafone could make their own banner, today or on Monday, isnt the bit anyone is arguing about bar you. The point is weather the bands are true or bullshit.

efestivals gets the lineup at 9am on the day.

no we don't.

We do normally (or just sometimes? I forget) get the info under embargo late afternoon on the announcement day, but we've been told today that it's unlikely that we will next week. :(

I imagine the sponsors and ticket sales got it at the start of the week at the earliest, I wouldn't be surprised if nme has had the line up for a month or so now

I'm not entirely sure that ticket agents get it in advance.

NME does, but only because it has print deadlines, so that it can be in next week's mag. I'd imagine that they'd have got it no earlier than yesterday tho.

no we don't.

We do normally (or just sometimes? I forget) get the info under embargo late afternoon on the announcement day, but we've been told today that it's unlikely that we will next week. :(

I'm not entirely sure that ticket agents get it in advance.

NME does, but only because it has print deadlines, so that it can be in next week's mag. I'd imagine that they'd have got it no earlier than yesterday tho.

Edited by Rocky182