Line-up reaction

Guest Dirty Boots

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's like "Capital FM Live"

Seriously well pissed off about Eminem being on the Sunday at Hylands, like I said in another thread I normally kick out at about half 9/10 as the headliners are normally crap, but I will have to hang around and get stuck in traffic, hooray!

As for Saturday I genuinely have no interest in Plan B or the Arctics, their alternatives are usually quite shite as well so looks like an early night for me!

And there's too many from last year. Should have taken a video camera last year and saved myself the 185 this time out really !!

Whilst no one other than Eminem is really jumping out at me as someone I've always wanted to see live... there's quite a few bands that interest me and I've 6 months to listen to music of those that I'm not too familiar with.

Excited for Manics, OCS, Courteeners were good last year... I'm reasonably pleased. There's enough for me to see despite them not being people I'm desperate to see.

whilst I'm happy with some of the bands - enimen, glasvegas, primal scream, manics, pendulum, dizee, OCS and fun lovin crimals its does seem a bit light on the ground and as someone has said above like a mix of the last few years into one....

Who the hell are the CH4 and Tent headliners?

I was hoping on getting a day ticket, on the premise that arctics and the libertines would be head/sub headliners (doesn't really bother me that much)

I love the Arctics but i don't know if i'll get a ticket with them sub-headliners.

Got really f**king excited for that, maybe i was expecting to much, lol.

I honestly don't think Plan B is sub-headline material even if i like a couple of his tunes..

Edited by libstics