Next new announcement 23rd Feb..Hopefully

Guest Go_Go_Tonymon

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am actually only going to Sonisphere for Slipknot! The big 4 thing is all a bit blah for me. I'm intrigued to see Metallica as I haven't seen them yet (I think I may be the only person on the planet that hasn't though) But I fell asleep during Megadeth last year (seriously) and I saw the other two last year and was a bit "meh" with them.

Uber happy with the addition of Limp Bizkit to the Sunday lineup though. I like to think Soni made the Sunday happen just for me. I am a happy bunny :D

I am actually only going to Sonisphere for Slipknot! The big 4 thing is all a bit blah for me. I'm intrigued to see Metallica as I haven't seen them yet (I think I may be the only person on the planet that hasn't though) But I fell asleep during Megadeth last year (seriously) and I saw the other two last year and was a bit "meh" with them.

Uber happy with the addition of Limp Bizkit to the Sunday lineup though. I like to think Soni made the Sunday happen just for me. I am a happy bunny :D

From Thrash Hits on Twatter: Download rumour mill continues: Tool = OUT. Young-and-old-dual-headliners-(kinda)-with-a-classic-rock-feel = IN

QOTSA is not a bad suggestion but i have a feeling it prob wont be them....i reckon Copping would bump them up and give them their own headlining slot tbh. I think its gona be 2 bands who people think arnt big enough to headline ie 2 bands who normally sub headline fests.....so i am sticking with The Scorpions....and 1 other. Maybe QOTSA, Velvet Revolver....not sure how big Copping views Soundgarden to be? Or did he rule them out last week...think he did actually?

QOTSA have just announced London date three weeks before Download, can't see them playing now

seems too much of a gap. But you never know

And whats with the new efests rumours,

Rock Sugar as a rumour, even though AC has already said he's booked them

Steel Pathner as a STRONG rumour even though AC has confirmed repeatedly that they won't be playing this year

and The Darkness, well a lot of people expected them to have been booked for this year, I just hope they don't get a big slot, Id be gutted.

QOTSA have just announced London date three weeks before Download, can't see them playing now

seems too much of a gap. But you never know

And whats with the new efests rumours,

Rock Sugar as a rumour, even though AC has already said he's booked them

Steel Pathner as a STRONG rumour even though AC has confirmed repeatedly that they won't be playing this year

and The Darkness, well a lot of people expected them to have been booked for this year, I just hope they don't get a big slot, Id be gutted.

Not likeing the sound of this, never understood 'dual headliners' anyway, someone HAS to play last, they ARE the headliner.

You can stroke someones ego as much as you want telling them they're a dual headliner, but they are just a sub with extra ass kissing.

QOTSA posted on their facebook page 'you guys over there across the pond, we're comin after you too. crapton more dates announced monday. you'll get yours.'

Good news regardless, definitely going to at least one show, but similar time to the Download announcement? Seems quite likely.