The Walking Dead

luckysalt

This weeks episode was fucking crap, im a huge TWD fan but that ep could have been done in 5 minutes. Was full of fluff.

Ep 4 and 6 could have been done as one ep.

Awful stuff.

In response to Scotties spoiler, for comic readers only

Its surely that, but I like the way Aaron recruited them hope that hes in it still.

I wonder... could end of season 5 see Negan?

Does any else feel the show would benefit by dropping to a 12 episode season?

Agree with this a lot http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2014/11/19/the-walking-dead-still-suffers-from-the-same-frustrating-problems-this-season/

I don't think it needs to drop to 12 episodes, but what it does is need to do is stop looking at the show and thinking how can we start strong and end strong for the mid season finale then start strong again in Feb then finish strong again.

When they're thinking like this they end up padding out the middle episodes in order to get to that string point. Ive found the comics started to do this in All Out War as it was a 12 issue story, they really padded out some of those middle issues, normally this isn't a problem.

The issues are still way in front of the comics, and the main problem they will have creating the TV show is Carl growing older, the timeline on TV is much longer than in the comics, in the comics this all happens and not even a year has passed but on TV I believe they've said its two years at least already.

The actor playing Carl will be a bloody adult by the time they catch up and theres SOOOOO much material already there and yet they're adding in new BORING parts on TV for absolutely no reason.

The first 3 eps were pretty much out the comic, expanded and tweeked and it got rave reviews, episode 4 and 6 are new material, doesn't happen in the comics, they've added it for no reason other than I suspect to give Daryl some TV time as he isn't in the comic and they're trying to appeal to his fans, and these shows have fucking SUCKED. Daryl is booking my least favourite character, his episode with Beth in season 4 was fucking garbage too.

Just use the fucking source material and stop writing new bullshit, the source material is fantastic, they need to catch up before Carl turns 30!

If they don't put the foot down and get on with it people will get fed up and stop watching.

This weeks episode was fucking crap, im a huge TWD fan but that ep could have been done in 5 minutes. Was full of fluff.

Ep 4 and 6 could have been done as one ep.

Awful stuff.

In response to Scotties spoiler, for comic readers only

Its surely that, but I like the way Aaron recruited them hope that hes in it still.

Isn't there always some writers break in american series' about a month before Thanksgiving (I'm sure it's been discussed before) where serieses slow? Whatever the cause no need to drag quite so much!

to LSalt:

I think he's going to finally show up in the series closer

It was fucking awful, there is no way sasha would have fallen for that bollocks at the end, and there was something else that made me think "no one would ever do that", which I have forgotten.

Grab a zombie by the head to smash it into someone else? - loved that bit Daryl gets all the best moves!