Reading Festival 2011

Guest Hart Attack

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I'm debating whether this is more likely or less likely than my other one... this one has two heavy days:

Muse

Them Crooked Vultures

Editors

Jimmy Eat World

Feeder

Less Than Jake

Eagles of Death Metal

The Used

Kids in Glass Houses

Yellowcard

Franz Ferdinand

The Strokes

Pulp

Interpol

Fleet Foxes

Bombay Bicycle Club

White Lies

Frank Turner

Marina and the Diamonds

The Horrors

Pulled Apart By Horses

Bullet For My Valentine

My Chemical Romance

30 Seconds To Mars

Incubus

Lostprophets

Panic At The Disco

Bring Me The Horizon

The Subways

Taking Back Sunday

The Blackout

Twin Atlantic

The Streets

Then pretty much same NME as on the other one. Here is the other one to compare: /index.php?showtopic=145513&view=findpost&p=3480591">http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=145513&view=findpost&p=3480591

Which one do you reckon is more likely?

Ok I'm debating whether this is more likely or less likely than my other one... this one has two heavy days:

Muse

Them Crooked Vultures

Editors

Jimmy Eat World

Feeder

Less Than Jake

Eagles of Death Metal

The Used

Kids in Glass Houses

Yellowcard

Franz Ferdinand

The Strokes

Pulp

Interpol

Fleet Foxes

Bombay Bicycle Club

White Lies

Frank Turner

Marina and the Diamonds

The Horrors

Pulled Apart By Horses

Bullet For My Valentine

My Chemical Romance

30 Seconds To Mars

Incubus

Lostprophets

Panic At The Disco

Bring Me The Horizon

The Subways

Taking Back Sunday

The Blackout

Twin Atlantic

The Streets

Then pretty much same NME as on the other one. Here is the other one to compare: /index.php?showtopic=145513&view=findpost&p=3480591">http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=145513&view=findpost&p=3480591

Which one do you reckon is more likely?

muse, mcr, and the strokes. one of them is bound not to play, definitely maybe. i dont mind seeing the strokes, as i said before muse bore me more than making a cup of tea, mcr well there not for me. make of them what you will.

lets have a little surprise efestivals,lets see a line up that will make r+l- stand out from the rest, just like last year.

Edited by joe1990 fresh account

The thing is, i think Arcade Fire were probably on a similar level to My Chemical Romance (in terms of the crowd they'd get and so on)

However i think Arcade Fire had it them more than MCR would have to pull off a headline slot.. don't know, I don't hate My Chemical Romance, i can live with their music and think they have some ok albums. Just to me feels like Arcade Fire were only suited to headline, rather than sub, whereas MCR, for me are a sub-headline band.

Plus their latest album hasn't received nearly as well as Black Parade, and they were 3rd from top when they were there, that year (stand to be corrected on that).

The thing is, i think Arcade Fire were probably on a similar level to My Chemical Romance (in terms of the crowd they'd get and so on)

However i think Arcade Fire had it them more than MCR would have to pull off a headline slot.. don't know, I don't hate My Chemical Romance, i can live with their music and think they have some ok albums. Just to me feels like Arcade Fire were only suited to headline, rather than sub, whereas MCR, for me are a sub-headline band.

Plus their latest album hasn't received nearly as well as Black Parade, and they were 3rd from top when they were there, that year (stand to be corrected on that).