The worst headline act on any stage ever is...

Guest PabloCoke

has a worse act ever been booked to headline a stage than N-dubz?

the amount of stella dance acts out there and they book this shite, FFS

Also this won't in anyway ruin my glasto I will just avoid them BUT this a horrible booking, the worst one I've ever seen.

I've not missed a Glastonbury since 97 and never felt appalled before by a booking.

Edited by PabloCoke

has a worse act ever been booked to headline a stage than N-dubz?

the amount of stella dance acts out there and they book this shite, FFS

Also this won't in anyway ruin my glasto I will just avoid them BUT this a horrible booking, the worst one I've ever seen.

I've not missed a Glastonbury since 97 and never felt appalled before by a booking.

Whoever booked that East Coast tent should be sacked

Chupmunk...N-dubz...Tempah

I will admit that N-dubz are not my cup of tea etc but they are really popular with the youths. I certainly wouldn't mind seeing Donaeo and Mista Jam (clashes permitting) and will definately head down there for Kelis. I love her Tasty album of a few years back and her current stuff is good too.

The East dance has gone really 'urban' on the Saturday but all the people with the negative comments need to remember that this genre of music is one of the most popular in this country these days so an increased presence at G should be expected. There are plenty of other acts on during the day that people who's ears are really offended by such music can enjoy themselves elsewhere.

As mentioned earlier I do not like N-dubz personally but I defo think that the people that are into that sort of thing will find Saturday in the east dance tent great, admittedly most of these will be youngsters, but young people are allowed to have current urban acts to enjoy too. I think there is enough room

at Glastonbury for that.

Edited by Miss-T