Arcade Fire NME? Source?

Guest Andrinald

From @aledsavedlatin (Aled, lead singer of Kids In Glass Houses) to Paul Punktastic -

- arcade fire are headlining nme on the sunday.

This was in reply to paul posting the news from efestivals regarding the headliners. The plot thickens??

This could mean Arcade Fire "playing last" as they thought. Libertines could still be special guests, with possibility of a different headliner. Eminem? Blur? Pearl Jam?

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i personally would think so yes, but i'd still say it's not totally unlikely. they're not huge right now (even though they should be). i still think they're sort of a niche band at the present time, we'll see if that changes over the next few months as their name gets back into the public domain.

the fact alot of people on this board, who are Reading/Leeds customers literally dont know who they are cant be totally ignored, although it makes up a small percentage, it does make me wonder that they seriously dont have the name value or pull that maybe some people believe.

Edited by Role Model

any info on this neil?

To be honest, when teh was said blink guns n roses,arcade fire are headliners,99% sure.

But i think not of us actually considered if all were main stage headliners.

People say the shock band back to be revealed is the libs but why wud they put that in the nme mag the same day that efests tell us libs r playing n a lot of people had guessed and believed it anyway?