Alcohol Ideas

Guest punkincowcat

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morgans Spiced with Apple juice = tastes like apple crumble :P

Vodka/spirit jellies - make sure if you are making and taking, you make them up with at least 2 or 3 times as much jelly as normal (or add extra gelatine) so they go really tough, cos the buggers melt pretty quickly out of a fridge on a regular single mix. Also make em up in plastic shot glasses (buy em bulk in cheap off ebay, some even come with lids). Stick them in a solid cool box with homemade shelves so they dont fall about. (Practice for a few months before the fest maybe? :P)

Pre-mixed margaritas are lush.

Waitrose has started selling wine bags for £9.99 that have the equivalent of 2 bottles of really good wine in (cant remember which Aussie brand though). They have a nifty handle and decent tap on. Saw them the other day and thought they would be perfect for the G.

It could only be a matter of time before Skittles Vodka was mentioned on here! :P

Waitrose has started selling wine bags for £9.99 that have the equivalent of 2 bottles of really good wine in (cant remember which Aussie brand though). They have a nifty handle and decent tap on. Saw them the other day and thought they would be perfect for the G.

I think I usually bring about 10 500ml bottles of pre-mixed spirits. It's usually vodka mixed with either orange juice or cranberry and apple juice.

Never had the problem of needing to mix fizzy drinks as I like my vodka with juice! :P If I was going to I would probably buy a crate of six cans of coke and bring them with me and mix on site. I already buy a crate of cheap Lidl's Red Bull equivalent for the mornings. Put it on the sack trolley and it is easy to carry (not that I push the sack trolley but still! :P )

I also usually bring some pre-mixed cans of Pimms, a bottle or two of wine decanted into bottles and we share a crate of beer between me and my boyfriend.

• 1 month later...
Take 1 litre of cheapish Vodka, 4 large bags of skittles, remove green skittles (eat), pour remaining skittles in to vodka bottle, shake twice a day for 3 or 4 days, filter vodka through muslin cloth, mix with equal parts lemonade, put in freezer, take to Glasto, drink, fall over.

:P