Your favourite Glasto images

Madabout G

:P By my calculation you'll hit 1TB on 28th September.

A slightly more useful calculation is that 80GB is approximately 6500 Canon 40D raw photos and 120GB is around 9800. That works out at around 1.7 photos per minute and 2.5 photos per minute respectively (allowing time for sleeping).

Haha, are your related to Einstein or Pythagoras by any way, hehe. The problem is that there are a number of variables to your calculations. To start with is that I shoot RAW and JPG together and secondly is that the 40D can shoot at a much faster rate then 1.7 photos per min. An other variable for you to take into consideration is that I was over in UK for a week and a half, not all my 120 gig were used in Glasto. Should I send you my flight details to make your calculation much more accurate.

But now I know why my wife is not coming up with me this time round, don't send her any message to tell her the shooting rate or she will get worked up again heheh. Thanks for your time though.

img_2912.jpg

img_2776.jpg

img_2613.jpg

Thanks a lot for your remarks Chesh but its really glastonbury which leaves me in awe every time I visit it.

glasto-caravan-1.jpg

I tried to have a look at the link you posted. Great photos though the site was jamming a bit for me. But lovely black and white (which is my favorite photography)

Where was that photo taken??