Your favourite Glasto images

Madabout G

I'm a happy snapper, no photoshopping involved, sometimes the best pics are just those random little moments caught on a cheapy disposable camera, it doesn't matter.

I agree with that 100 percent. A cheep camera is easy to carry, no worries regards cost, and some functions are out of this world.

How can i get a ride on one of these around the festival?

That was taken from our helicopter in 2005 (sorry to sound flash, it was a treat for my mates 40th and we all flew in from Bristol). There are a few companies flying in and out for the festival. Try www.flyglastonbury.com. Mark Edgeley organises all the flights.

wheres the best place to upload photos to? ive tried flikr but you can only upload 100mb a month and ive got about 150 that i took on monday on a tour round the site. help much appreciated :P

I use Photobucket, not sure what the upload limit is though...

http://photobucket.com/

wheres the best place to upload photos to? ive tried flikr but you can only upload 100mb a month and ive got about 150 that i took on monday on a tour round the site. help much appreciated :P

Don't upload full size? To display on screen at decent resolution each photo needn't be larger than 100k-200k.

Or don't upload all 150? Sort through and find your best 20-30 shots?

Don't upload full size? To display on screen at decent resolution each photo needn't be larger than 100k-200k.

Or don't upload all 150? Sort through and find your best 20-30 shots?

will it be easier to post the link to photobucket where the album will be? if so how do i go about this? sorry for all the questions

will it be easier to post the link to photobucket where the album will be? if so how do i go about this? sorry for all the questions

No problem, probably best to just copy & paste the url link to the album into your post on here, but you could post a few of the best pics in here aswell :P

To do that you need to click on the rte-image-button.png button just above the text box that you write in, it'll ask you to 'please enter the url for this image'... just paste the direct link to the photo in that box & then click on 'ok' and you're good to go :P

Not sure if i made that sound clear or not really :P

Edited by MikeyB37

PErsonally I use my wordpress account to upload to. Its a free bloggers page were you can post all you like. Each photo has its own URL once you press on it. Then its as simple as MikeyB37 has explained

1 copy url from your upload area

2 press on picture button up here

3 enter ura that you would have copied

press enter and the job is done

Your photographs are fantastic George. Can I ask you, what kind of camera(s) do you use?

Also, are you a pro photographer or just a very competant amateur?!

Well at present I an a semi pro, I do photography as a hobby but it developed into a side job. My cameras are all canon, I have a 350D and two 40D. But I personally believe that its not the camera that makes a photo. I have seen so many people with out of this world equipment but their work is mediocre. My daughter (5 year old) has got a point and shoot camera and most of the times gets shots which are even better then mine hehe.

People ask regards which gear to get and and what's the best lens, what megapixel, what brand camera they should get. I don't believe in much of that. Its true that it does effect but you have to snap at the right time or else it will not work. Your photography will not improve by getting expensive gear, you might get better sharpness and less noise but that it.

I have seen work of people done with mobile phone cameras, Polaroid's and old film cameras and they had jaw dropping material. Its the EYE behind the lens that makes it all, the camera might just make it a bit easier. In fact most people find it more difficult to get a good photo when they make that step form the standard point and shoot camera to DSLR.

For example this shot of yours

00006d9x.jpg

it's simply out of this world and I must complement you for it. I would be so proud of such a shot. Great job

Edited by George Saguna

Well at present I an a semi pro, I do photography as a hobby but it developed into a side job. My cameras are all canon, I have a 350D and two 40D. But I personally believe that its not the camera that makes a photo. I have seen so many people with out of this world equipment but their work is mediocre. My daughter (5 year old) has got a point and shoot camera and most of the times gets shots which are even better then mine hehe.

People ask regards which gear to get and and what's the best lens, what megapixel, what brand camera they should get. I don't believe in much of that. Its true that it does effect but you have to snap at the right time or else it will not work. Your photography will not improve by getting expensive gear, you might get better sharpness and less noise but that it.

I have seen work of people done with mobile phone cameras, Polaroid's and old film cameras and they had jaw dropping material. Its the EYE behind the lens that makes it all, the camera might just make it a bit easier. In fact most people find it more difficult to get a good photo when they make that step form the standard point and shoot camera to DSLR.

For example this shot of yours

00006d9x.jpg

it's simply out of this world and I must complement you for it. I would be so proud of such a shot. Great job

Alas George, I can't claim that picture as my own (or the girl!!). It's just a favourite shot of mine that I saw on another site and kept, (not in a pervy way you understand..... :P )

Once again though, thanks for posting your images here. Great job.