Your favourite Glasto images

Madabout G

Alas George, I can't claim that picture as my own (or the girl!!). It's just a favourite shot of mine that I saw on another site and kept, (not in a pervy way you understand..... :P )

Once again though, thanks for posting your images here. Great job.

Hehe, you know I usually watermark my work so that if any one take my photos at least they would lead people to my work. What happened is that I got told off by the administrator of this site as being self promoting my self by watermarking my work and that I was a spammer for that too. So I just post my photos for people to take now hehehe. But no prob for me, posting my work on other places means that my work was good and loved by people. If you want to see some more work you can go to my blog

Edited by George Saguna

Hehe, you know I usually watermark my work so that if any one take my photos at least they would lead people to my work. What happened is that I got told off by the administrator of this site as being self promoting my self by watermarking my work and that I was a spammer for that too.

To be fair, you were posting an awful lot in one thread. Spamming's not just about selling stuff, you know. That said, keep posting because plenty of people are enjoying your pics. As for me, I prefer the less processed of your photos. :P

Why don't you make your watermarks smaller and transparent, like this:

DSC_9074.jpg

That way, if someone wants to find out where a picture comes from, the information's there but it's not getting in the way.

Edit: also, if you output your files to 800px on the longest edge, the forums won't automatically rescale them.

Edited by halvin

Do you reckon this is the same girl??

Edit: Duhh! course it is... Just seen Halvins post saying who took it.

00006d9x.jpg

Glastonbury2005MudWEB.jpg

Someone should write on her back:

"I wish my van was as dirty as this" :P

(thank you Frank Skinner)

Edited by Chesh

Hehe, you know I usually watermark my work so that if any one take my photos at least they would lead people to my work. What happened is that I got told off by the administrator of this site as being self promoting my self by watermarking my work and that I was a spammer for that too. So I just post my photos for people to take now hehehe. But no prob for me, posting my work on other places means that my work was good and loved by people. If you want to see some more work you can go to my blog

Thanks for posting them "for people to take" I regularly switch your photos around on my wallpaper :P

Sexymudshots.com?

Yeah. Call me a cynic but I strongly suspect that that girl wasn't just rolling around in the mud. I reckon the photographer talked her into it with the promise of a hot shower and her photo being published somewhere.

Yeah. Call me a cynic but I strongly suspect that that girl wasn't just rolling around in the mud. I reckon the photographer talked her into it with the promise of a hot shower and her photo being published somewhere.

not that she is that recognizable, maybe an other beer offer or he told her that the mud had some beauty therapeutic powers.

Some photos taken on Monday afternoon.We arrived on spec and parked outside the farm, i wandered in to the main courtyard and the only person about was some bloke loading his bike onto the back of his landrover so i walked over to ask if it would be ok to have a look around the site only to be greeted by michael eavis himself.He asked if i was coming in june and if i knew my way about and then told me to feel free to walk the site, i shook his hand and wandered off back to the car to tell my girlfriend who id just been talking to. next minute a landrover pulls on the grass verge and out gets michael eavis to have a chat with my girlfriend and kids then direct us into a parking space, tells us to take as much time as we want and that he will see us in June and off he went. :P

link

Some photos taken on Monday afternoon.We arrived on spec and parked outside the farm, i wandered in to the main courtyard and the only person about was some bloke loading his bike onto the back of his landrover so i walked over to ask if it would be ok to have a look around the site only to be greeted by michael eavis himself.He asked if i was coming in june and if i knew my way about and then told me to feel free to walk the site, i shook his hand and wandered off back to the car to tell my girlfriend who id just been talking to. next minute a landrover pulls on the grass verge and out gets michael eavis to have a chat with my girlfriend and kids then direct us into a parking space, tells us to take as much time as we want and that he will see us in June and off he went. :P

link

What a great story mate and must say some great photos. We never tend to see Glasto in such a state. I always wondered what the place looked like when all the people left and the rubbish cleaned up.

img_2492.jpg

img_2491.jpg

img_2489.jpg

Edited by George Saguna

gayyyyyyyyyyyyy

:P I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest the Little Miss C may be female and, as such, allowed to comment on being cold from time to time. My hypothesis is supported by the fact that her profile says that she's a girl.

The antithesis of this is that, as a bloke, I'm allowed to spend my entire life moaning about being too hot.